Terms & Conditions
If you want to ask us anything (whether about our products and services, this website, any of our terms and conditions or otherwise), then please contact us.
These website terms and conditions of sale (“Website Terms”) apply to your use of Strickland Ireland Ltd website at www.slockcoupler.com (the “Website”). You must read these Website Terms carefully, and we recommend that you print and keep a copy for your future reference. By accessing, browsing, using or registering with the Website, you confirm that you have read, understood and agree to these Website Terms in their entirety. If you do not agree to these Website Terms in their entirety, you must not use this Website.
Security on slockcoupler.com
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account and any activities that occur under your account. Strickland Ireland Ltd shall not be liable to any person for any loss or damage which may arise as a result of any failure by you to protect your password or account.
All card payments are subject to authorisation by your card issuer and we take payment when we accept your order.
Your right to cancel
If you are a UK/EU consumer, you have the legal right, under the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013 to cancel your order within 14 (fourteen) working days of placing your order online. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013 will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
Cancellation & Returns Information
- If you wish to cancel (or are considering cancelling) a product or service you have ordered from us, please be aware of the following terms that apply:
- If you want to cancel products that are not damaged or incorrectly supplied, then you must inform us of this within 14 (fourteen) working days of placing your order online in accordance with the The Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013 or otherwise as soon as possible. Products should be returned unused, in their original packaging and in a resalable condition.
- When returning consignments, all arrangements and costs are your responsibility.
- If you choose to return any products to us, we will not be responsible for any loss or damage to them in transit and, for this reason, we recommend that you use a recorded delivery service.
- Any refunds given by us will be made to the debit/credit card account provided when you placed your order and will be subject to our right to withhold amounts for products which are damaged on return.
- Returning your order should be agreed with our office beforehand. You can email us or you can give us a call, free of charge, at 0044 28 87749117
This is not intended to be a full statement of all your rights under the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013 and the Consumer Rights Act 2015 Full details of your rights under the the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013 and the Consumer Rights Act 2015 are available in the UK from your local Citizens’ Advice Bureau or your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
The personal information that we collect about you (e.g. your e-mail address), allows us to keep you up to date on our latest mobility items, special offers, or on our new products. Strickland Ireland Ltd does not disclose buyers’ information to third parties other than when order details are processed as part of the order fulfilment.
The content of http://www.slockcoupler.com/ (text, graphics, photographs, trademarks, user interface and the site code) is protected by the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988. You are not allowed to copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, publicly display, encode, translate, transmit or distribute any of this content, unless you were given permission to do so by a member of Strickland Ireland Ltd.
You may use, download and print content on the Website solely for your own personal use.
All trademarks and trade names are the property of Strickland Ireland Ltd.
Links to and from our website
Our website contains links to other sites we think you may want to visit. We will not be held responsible for the privacy practices or the content of these websites.
If you would like to link to our website, you may only do so on the basis that you link to, but do not replicate, the home page of our website and you do not alter the content of any of our pages in any way.
Damage to your computer or other device
Strickland Ireland Ltd uses reasonable efforts to ensure that this Website is free from viruses and other malicious or harmful content. However, we cannot guarantee that your use of this Website (including any content on it or any website accessible from it) will not cause damage to your computer or other device. It is your responsibility to ensure that you have the right equipment (including antivirus software) to use the Website safely and to screen out anything that may damage or harm your computer or other device. Except where required by applicable law, Strickland Ireland Ltd shall not be liable to any person for any loss or damage they suffer as a result of viruses or other malicious or harmful content that they access from or via the Website.
While we make a lot of effort to ensure that the information on our website is correct, we do not warrant the accuracy and completeness of the material from this website. We may change the content of our website at any time without notice. The content of our website may be out of date, and we make no commitment to update it.
Product and service descriptions
We have taken reasonable precautions to try to ensure that prices quoted on the Website are correct and that all products have been fairly described. However, when ordering products or services through the Website, please note that:
- orders will only be accepted if there are no material errors in the description of the goods or services or their prices as advertised on this Website.
- all prices are displayed in pounds Sterling inclusive of UK VAT where applicable.
- packaging may vary from that shown on the Website.
- the weights, dimensions and capacities shown on the Website are approximate only.
- whilst we try to display the colours of our products accurately on the Website, the actual colours you see will depend on your monitor and we cannot guarantee that your monitor’s display of any colour will accurately reflect the colour of the product on delivery.
- all items are subject to availability. If we cannot supply you with the product or service you ordered, we will inform you of this and, if you have already paid for the product or service, refund you in full or offer you an alternative product as soon as reasonably possible.
Acceptance of your order
Please note that completion of the online checkout process does not constitute our acceptance of your order. Our acceptance of your order will take place only when we dispatch the product(s) that you ordered from us.
If you supplied us with your email address when entering your payment details (or if you have a registered account with us), we will notify you by email as soon as possible to confirm that we have received your order.
All products that you order through the Website will remain the property of Strickland Ireland Ltd until we have received payment in full from you for those products.